TOPPIN provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter “content”) belonging to THE HOLDER or its licensors to which you can access.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that was necessary to access certain services or content. In such registration you will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, you may be provided with a password for which you will be responsible, committing yourself to make diligent and confidential use of it.
You agree to make appropriate use of the content and services (e.g. chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE HOLDER offers through the application. By using our service, you agree not to use it for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement. Without limitation, you agree not to engage in the following actions:
- Incurring in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
- Disseminate content or racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, advocacy of terrorism or against human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of TOPPIN, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the application or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising and for any commercial use, especially in sending unsolicited emails.
- In general, any other unlawful or prohibited purpose, especially when your account has already been terminated by us for any of these reasons.
THE HOLDER reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate the youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, THE HOLDER shall not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.